Old Market General Membership Meeting:
Tuesday, November 6th
Tuesday, December 4th
Tuesday, January 1st (please check as this date may be changed)
All meetings are at 9am to 10:00am @ Embassy Suites in the Old Market. Everyone is welcome! Don't miss out on this informative meeting and a chance to visit with your neighbors! Everyone is welcome....same location at the Embassy Suites Old Market. If you are interested in being a speaker or a presenter please contact Angela, OMBA Admin Asst/Board Member, at email@example.com or 402-681-4714. We meet the first Tuesday of each month. See you there!
OMAHA'S OLD MARKET
Unique shops, boutiques, pubs, restaurants and entertainment in an historic neighborhood. Shop bookstores to bakeries, art galleries to antiques, clothing to collectibles, then dine in one of more than 30 area restaurants.
The Old Market is where Omahans take their out-of-town visitors to show off their city! Where else can you find...
...or just sit on the planters and people watch.
- 30 restaurants of every type
- 13 pubs & taverns with everything from local microbrews to European wines
- 10 art galleries including several owned and operated by artists themselves
- 6 coffee shops, homemade ice cream, and handmade fudge & chocolates and European bakery
- Romantic horse & carriage rides
- One-of-a-kind shops: antiques, new & used books, new and used music, unique clothing, gifts & collectibles, Christmas year ‘round, design-your-own jewelry, high style furniture & home décor, and much more
- So many ways to treat yourself in one of five salons/spas, enjoying a cigar or getting a tattoo